GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate people…

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well, not for nothing, if you’re walking dog, one of that size to boot, you should be prepped to pick up after your dog anyways. I have 4 and they all get cleaned up after. There is no excuse to leave poop or a stupid circular on my car.
Could have been worse, could have picked the poop up in the paper and put it on your window.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I hate that most of the population are fucking morons. It's why we can't have nice things.

Today, I was sitting at a stop sign at a T intersection. The car coming from the right is stopped to turn left, car coming from the left is speeding and guns it as the other car starts to turn left. Turning car notices at last minute and guns to to get out of the way. Dude never lifts and the car turning left barely makes it.

I get it, car turning left should have noticed a car speeding towards him and waited, but fucking lift for 2 seconds to avoid t boning someone.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
People who use speakerphone like this.
download.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
FB_IMG_1664628640434.jpg

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I hate when people turn around in my driveway. Anything they could’ve possibly missed was miles back anyway…just make a loop at that point or turn around in the generously sized intersection.
E9777355-2652-4EF3-A274-ECA8772A073B.jpeg

There’ve been several times people broke down in front of my house, and I’ve fixed stuff roadside, changed tires, offered water, ect. Even given some gas money to a dude who already had his kid on the way with a gas can.

But when you’re out in BFE & realize five minutes after your missed turn wtf, stay off my lawn lol. It’s not so much a people thing as a stupid people thing.

Last edited:

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
If we're talking about shitty human behavior...

People who FaceTime/talk on speakerphone in public.

You'll notice it's never an intelligent conversation that's happening.

I have a thing about talking on the phone - I CANT STAND holding my phone up to my ear. It hurts my arm to hold it up like that, and it’s just awkward and annoying. I talk exclusively on speaker phone - unless I am at work in which case I use my ear buds with mic.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I have a thing about talking on the phone - I CANT STAND holding my phone up to my ear. It hurts my arm to hold it up like that, and it’s just awkward and annoying. I talk exclusively on speaker phone - unless I am at work in which case I use my ear buds with mic.
Get a Bluetooth. My LG Tones sit under my collar, barely visible. Talk on them and if I have to wait somewhere like Dr office, use then to watch whatever without bothering other people.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
@GTI Jake

driveway or lawn? One is a legit complaint, the other not so much

Most of the time they’re using both.

It’s not as big of a deal now as when my kids were babies & we had two large dogs (which resulted in kids woke up by dogs upset someone was failing miserably at a completely unnecessary 16 point Austin Powers turn).

Also, aside from the complete lack of skill resulting in missing the driveway more often than not, it’s the sheer number of people turning around (2-20 per day for the last seven years).

I can’t remember anyone turning around in our driveway at our first house (equally far from anything you could’ve missed, but not the first house at a intersection) so I guess it’s not something most people can relate to.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
If I was dictator I'd have you lined up and shot.

Or forced to wear ear buds. Depends on how spicy of a dictator I am.