GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate people…

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Sometimes I don’t understand and hate people. Let’s have a thread. Show pics, vids or whatever. I thought keeping more towards your personal experiences would be better. I’ll start.

My wife and daughter were leaving one day and sent me this.

25472623-3119-41E7-ACC8-D49E950930D1.jpeg

I flipped. Started checking my cameras. Found the culprit.

I don’t know who this is. Never seen them before either. My neighborhood is small enough to know the dogs around. Why? My recycling can is right there. Either leave it on the ground, put it in recycling or take it with you.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah she took the bag for the dog poop. I forget to take bags sometimes. Shit happens.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
That’s why I try to tie knots as close to the load as possible. You can diaper genie it then
Wish I could get away with that. My 85lb boy leaves some real presents.

I started carrying just a loose bag in my pocket for those instances where the roll attached on his leash runs out (there's no warning when you're on the last bag).

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Wish I could get away with that. My 85lb boy leaves some real presents.

I started carrying just a loose bag in my pocket for those instances where the roll attached on his leash runs out (there's no warning when you're on the last bag).
Oh. Yeah. That won’t work.

That’s a good point. We somehow ended up with three of them.

AM407

Autocross Champion
I’m not really seeing what the problem is.

So she stole the plastic bag from your newspaper? Who cares?

Okay, I guess you’re mad because she messed with your car by putting a newspaper on it. As a car guy, I kind of get it, but for normal people that’s not even a thing. I bet she thought she was doing you a favour by picking up the paper and leaving it where you’d see it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Swing and a miss on our first attempt it seems.

Dog guy probably thought he had a bag, reached into his pocket and discovered he didn't have one.

Not a super cool move but not hate worthy either.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm sorry everybody is siding with the neighbor 🤣

Don't get me wrong. I hate people too. More than most people. Shit, I even hate myself sometimes.

But I mean... Shit happens. Persons out walking their dog, their dog goes to pinch one off, and they realize "Shit, I don't have any poop bags on me." We're all human, mistakes happen.

I actually applaud the person, because instead of just leaving a pile of dog shit lying around, they did the best they could in the moment. Found a bag so they could pick up their dogs shit.

Why? My recycling can is right there. Either leave it on the ground, put it in recycling or take it with you.

For all they know, you might have wanted the paper. If they threw it in the recycling bin or took it with them, then they'd be taking it from you.

There was nothing malicious, just something stuck in a pinch trying to do the right thing.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
I hate people too but for reasons other than this.

Usually for having zero regard for others around them. Running stoplights/stop signs probably tops the list.