GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I’m looking for similar wheels with a lip. Lightweight ideally 20-30lbs, any color, 19”, for mk7.5. Mainly for racing. Any advice is appreciated

mk7ed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7.5
2D767057-E7EA-4BD3-A597-137AB68A2EEB.png
A844C261-E67C-4ACB-8755-39B3147206CE.jpeg
57BCA0F4-A45A-442A-92EF-9A603C803F32.jpeg

mk7ed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7.5
30lb 19" wheels for racing?
Not possible? I read the lighter the wheels the better, so I came across the lining ampliform but I don’t like them. So I was hoping someone could guide me to the right direction. I’m open to anything really. Just something affordable cause I can’t afford the bbs.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Not possible? I read the lighter the wheels the better, so I came across the lining ampliform but I don’t like them. So I was hoping someone could guide me to the right direction. I’m open to anything really. Just something affordable cause I can’t afford the bbs.
Are you okay with them not being 19s? You could look at countergrams or Hypergrams

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Know any good website to buy countergram? I liked them
I mean the one I linked looked good. Fitment industries is popular too

Just realized you said Countergram. Just Google 18x8.5 5x112 Konig Countergram.

Last edited:

mk7ed

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I mean the one I linked looked good. Fitment industries is popular too

Just realized you said Countergram. Just Google 18x8.5 5x112 Konig Countergram.
Do I need to buy the same size 18x8.5 5x112 for all 4 right? Or do I need to measure first? I have ST racing coilovers XTA

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
It’ll depend on your drop. Most will get the same size front and rear, but some will do a reverse stagger. I’d suggest the same for all 4.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I don't think big-lipped 30 pound 19s are ever going to be great for racing. 17s with meaty tires are the way for that. 18s work well too.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Also....what do you mean by "racing"?