GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hyundai Shopper Assurance

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I came across Hyundai's Shopper Assurance program and found that to be interesting. This limited to certain regions now and eventually expanded.

Highlights:
- Transparent Pricing: Dealer provides their final price up front on their website.
- Flexible Test Drive: Dealer to bring the vehicle to customer's home or work place for test drives.
- Streamlined Purchase: Review and finalize all the details of purchase online, trade-in value and credit application included.
- Money Back Guarantee: Return the vehicle within 3 day / 300 mile for full refund.

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/shopperassurance

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Participating Dealers
Shopper Assurance is currently only available in the following states.
Texas Florida

Hmmm, wonder why? Possibly because everyone who lives down there needs a new car. Smart move.

That makes sense now.

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sure there's absolutely nothing other than going back in time and being broke as hell that would cause me to ever buy Hyundai.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
And this is in the MK7 forum instead of general car news because?

Should have created in General car discussion section. Mods please move the thread to the right section.

Pretty sure there's absolutely nothing other than going back in time and being broke as hell that would cause me to ever buy Hyundai.

Other manufacturers might follow this once its welcomed by the market.