GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Huntsville groups

d1ngleberry

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes sir. I'm friends with a few local VW owners and we usually go to cars and coffee every first Saturday. Feel free to join us if you're interested! https://www.facebook.com/huntsvillecarsandcoffee/

Also, I just read through your upgrade thread. I know someone who has a low-mileage IS20 for sale if you're interested. Also, we'd probably be able to help with some installs if you ever need it.

MK7Launch

Thanks for the reply. That sounds cool. I'm interested in meeting more like minded car owners. My plan is an APR stage 1 the first of the year. I'll enjoy that while I save for the rest. I'd like to know more about the is20. It's an upgrade I'm strongly considering. Just hit me up. Thanks again!

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Thanks for the reply. That sounds cool. I'm interested in meeting more like minded car owners. My plan is an APR stage 1 the first of the year. I'll enjoy that while I save for the rest. I'd like to know more about the is20. It's an upgrade I'm strongly considering. Just hit me up. Thanks again!

Well....I am stuck in the farthest Southeast corner of the state. Plus side is that I am 45 minutes away from APR

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I’m in Huntsville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn

Where in Huntsville you at ?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Yes sir. I'm friends with a few local VW owners and we usually go to cars and coffee every first Saturday. Feel free to join us if you're interested! https://www.facebook.com/huntsvillecarsandcoffee/

Also, I just read through your upgrade thread. I know someone who has a low-mileage IS20 for sale if you're interested. Also, we'd probably be able to help with some installs if you ever need it.

I don’t have Facebook but where do you guys meet up ?

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I could meet you guys sometime in Bham. I’ll be driving from Dothan.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Hopefully I'll be picking up my mk7 next week. I'm from the Birmingham area
Need to get together with folks sometime