GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPA OEM + is38 insight

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Update on Littco L450.
So as it seems I cannot get a return answer from Daniel from multiple emails and instagram messages. I placed the order,(said it was in stock) for the L450 and went thru the ordering process. It asked me payment options and I hit bank transfer because it was US to Euro and I finished the order. I received email confirmation with order number and that was it. I didn’t send any funds because I thought Daniel would reply and explain what I had to do next once my order was taken. I’ve tried with more then a hand full of times to reach him with zero responses. Does anyone on the forum know him personally? I’d like to get him paid so he can ship my turbo or just move on and choose something else because if this is how his customer service is I rather not have to deal with Littco if I have a failure. I’m in no way bashing him , I just don’t understand how a company wouldn’t want to get paid and ship out an order that was filed. I’m lost on what to do next besides post here and ask if anyone knows more. So frustrating

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Update on Littco L450.
So as it seems I cannot get a return answer from Daniel from multiple emails and instagram messages. I placed the order,(said it was in stock) for the L450 and went thru the ordering process. It asked me payment options and I hit bank transfer because it was US to Euro and I finished the order. I received email confirmation with order number and that was it. I didn’t send any funds because I thought Daniel would reply and explain what I had to do next once my order was taken. I’ve tried with more then a hand full of times to reach him with zero responses. Does anyone on the forum know him personally? I’d like to get him paid so he can ship my turbo or just move on and choose something else because if this is how his customer service is I rather not have to deal with Littco if I have a failure. I’m in no way bashing him , I just don’t understand how a company wouldn’t want to get paid and ship out an order that was filed. I’m lost on what to do next besides post here and ask if anyone knows more. So frustrating
Try FB messenger, he has responded fast in the past there.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Update on Littco L450.

I'll PM you his phone number. It's expensive to call though.

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Update again:

So I feel like a dick... I guess I was impatient or just expecting too much from a busy shop. Daniel from Littco returned my messages saying he was sorry, and that he spends all his time in the workshop. The conclusion is he sent me a paypal invoice and everything went like it should. Now I basically just have to wait to get it in the mail. So can I buy a install kit to swap this out with my is20? Will I need anything else? I want to do a muffler delete on the turbo, but I ordered it complete with the actuator so I don’t have to swap anything. I watched a YouTube video showing a rubber hose I would need? I just want to make sure I have everything when it comes to get it swapped. Any recommendations on spark plugs and gap settings. I’m going 93 octane tune with no meth or e85. Thank guys

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Update again:

So I feel like a dick... I guess I was impatient or just expecting too much from a busy shop. Daniel from Littco returned my messages saying he was sorry, and that he spends all his time in the workshop. The conclusion is he sent me a paypal invoice and everything went like it should. Now I basically just have to wait to get it in the mail. So can I buy a install kit to swap this out with my is20? Will I need anything else? I want to do a muffler delete on the turbo, but I ordered it complete with the actuator so I don’t have to swap anything. I watched a YouTube video showing a rubber hose I would need? I just want to make sure I have everything when it comes to get it swapped. Any recommendations on spark plugs and gap settings. I’m going 93 octane tune with no meth or e85. Thank guys

ECS sells a hardware kit for swapping turbos. Has studs, gaskets etc. For spark plugs the RS7 or Ruthenium and usually you gap at 24 but you might have to regap after you're tuned.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
Update again:

Any updates? 👀

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Any updates? 👀
I received the Littco L450 from Daniel. I’m now gathering my supporting fuel mods before I put the turbo on. It’s my daily so I have to do everything on a time frame. MPI and a LPFP should do the trick for what I’m looking to make. Called UM for a quote on dyno time for the retune and he’s a few months backlogged. I’m going to buy a new intake , the MPI , LPFP and fuel controller and have them ready. I have to call and schedule dyno time but first I want all the parts in my hand.

Attachments

• 2E03D56C-7845-46B8-937B-62E7BE970949.jpeg
    2E03D56C-7845-46B8-937B-62E7BE970949.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 102
  • 250140C7-D0E3-45AA-8D24-119E035F6213.jpeg
    250140C7-D0E3-45AA-8D24-119E035F6213.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 102
  • 462528D2-4222-451A-97E9-49BF8490E29E.jpeg
    462528D2-4222-451A-97E9-49BF8490E29E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 96
  • C75918B2-F4F5-40AE-BCDD-3617CE2E6A9D.jpeg
    C75918B2-F4F5-40AE-BCDD-3617CE2E6A9D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 100

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I received the Littco L450 from Daniel. I’m now gathering my supporting fuel mods before I put the turbo on. It’s my daily so I have to do everything on a time frame. MPI and a LPFP should do the trick for what I’m looking to make. Called UM for a quote on dyno time for the retune and he’s a few months backlogged. I’m going to buy a new intake , the MPI , LPFP and fuel controller and have them ready. I have to call and schedule dyno time but first I want all the parts in my hand.

You're not messing around. Good job.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Good choice on going the hybrid route. My HPA OEM+ IS38 has been great with no issues but if I could start over, I would've went hybrid turbo from the beginning.

ddvrich

Car(s)
Mk7 gti
So I’ve been looking at going hpa oem plus but am torn with the vortex ! Do i need fueling upgrades to run the vortex ? Eventually will do the upgrade but I’m just curious

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Good choice on going the hybrid route. My HPA OEM+ IS38 has been great with no issues
Your old turbo is still great and I've had no issues 😃

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
So I’ve been looking at going hpa oem plus but am torn with the vortex ! Do i need fueling upgrades to run the vortex ? Eventually will do the upgrade but I’m just curious
I'd just go straight to the EQT Vortex, but you will need fueling upgrades to take full advantage of that turbo.