GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HP Tuners DIY Tuning Solution

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Nice to see HPT supporting this platform. Also something Im familiar with. Ive had HPT for tuning my Trailblazer SS for several years.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
HPT added probably close to 100 new tables today for some of the more common box codes. Kudos to their support team for adding stuff that we've requested.

Very solid option now for anyone wanting to do DIY tuning for these cars I think.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Anyone with a DQ381 try a virtual read with HPT yet? I thought they were working on it--wondering if it supported yet?

29whitty

This makes me sad i sold my HPT when i sold my GM vehicles. am i right in assuming we just need the standard kit for all this to work ? Sorry reviving an old thread but this seems to be the most info for HPT on our platform i have found yet.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
This makes me sad i sold my HPT when i sold my GM vehicles. am i right in assuming we just need the standard kit for all this to work ? Sorry reviving an old thread but this seems to be the most info for HPT on our platform i have found yet.
Yeah, you just need the standard kit. With Pro you can get standalone logging, but IMO it's still got some bugs/issues, not worth it yet. You can always upgrade later. Needs to be MPVI2 or later.

Mustafa GTI

Car(s)
Golf gti
Hello guys i have HPT i need to tune my mk7.5 gti Stage and bob bang how can i start have any one send file to see whats changed done thanks

chrismc1000

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 01 WS6
So anymore updates with using the HP Tuners? I've seen on HPT website it seemed almost 100% complete just wondering if HPT was finally able to 100% tune the car and look at everything you need.

MadMenR

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bringing this back to life to see if it's a real option to peruse before I sell my MPV2.

Can't find any decent Golf R Simos 18.10 stage 1 tunes to use as a guide :/

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
did the Discord group migrate to this link?
Both still exist. Discord is more for the DIY tuning side and facebook is for general users or quick questions or whatever. There's now more and more folks using the app for logging/flashing but not doing their own tuning.