GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[HOW TO PATCH Component Protection] MIB2/MST2 Delphi HeadUnit (MST2_VW_xxxxxD) patch [FEC/SWAP/CID/CP]Android Auto,CarPlay and many more

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
I don't know because I'm wondering which one to buy to unlock it easily. I haven't bought a unit yet. Tell me because I don't know if I understand correctly. Old method unlock delphi unit is use the usb-rj45 adapter? And now we need only sd card?
Better buy a unit with 2 SD card and most importantly manufactured after year 2017

MK0777

Car(s)
Golf 7
I'm thinking of buying a mib3 for my MK7. I check the prices of second-hand units MIB2/MIB3 - the prices are the same. Has anyone installed mib3 to mk7? Do I need to change the gateway or something else?

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
I'm thinking of buying a mib3 for my MK7. I check the prices of second-hand units MIB2/MIB3 - the prices are the same. Has anyone installed mib3 to mk7? Do I need to change the gateway or something else?
Would be news to me; I'm not aware of anyone who has successfully performed an MIB3 retrofit.

Larson

Hi
Does this unit have CarPlay and be used with the patch ?
2C1C32C1-6ADC-48E2-9C67-7B81343AA687.jpeg

RUSHAK

Car(s)
Tiguan
Hello,
Thanks for information. My 2018 Tiguan cars MST2_EU_VW_P0867D and Part Number : 3Q0035840C. Can I open carplay with this update?
How can I revert to the original version if something goes wrong?
Thank you very much.

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
Hello,
Thanks for information. My 2018 Tiguan cars MST2_EU_VW_P0867D and Part Number : 3Q0035840C. Can I open carplay with this update?
How can I revert to the original version if something goes wrong?
Thank you very much.

YES, YOU CAN ACTIVATE CARPLAY AND ANDROID AUTO AND OTHER PERKS
I THINK THERE IS VERY LESS CHANCE OF SOMTHING GOING WRONG

RUSHAK

Car(s)
Tiguan
Is there any chance of getting error B201A after updating? How do I fix it if I get it? I don't have OBDEleven or VAG Cable assemblies at hand. Thank you very much for answers :)

ash9949

Ready to race!
Car(s)
golf 7
without obd11 or vagcable you cant do nothing about b201a error , anyway it dosent make any problem regarding mib2 function