GOLFMKV

How to Change Front Turn Signal Bulbs LEDs DeAutoKey

Lmike6453

Ready to race!

Lmike6453

Ready to race!

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
I have LP lights and it took a total of 5 min to change them.
Not sure why the base light would be so hard but others should be able to help.
So, how do they look after the work? Pics?
Yeah vw made it tough where you have to remove a bumper to replace a turn signal bulb.

No post install pics because they didn't fit. I did however install the headlight bulb upgrade and will have pics and video soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
sorry to see this - thanks for the tips and video - we will look into a different design before selling these.
No problem I'm glad to help the cause and would be happy to be a guinea pig for any new design

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

240GTI

Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Do you have pwy24w or bay9s? This was for the pyw24w and we changed it to make it smaller to better fit so there should not be any issues.

Keep us updated

Just wanna say thanks. Bought a set of front LEDs for my GTI and they work great. Daytime brightness equal to stock but def brighter at night which was perfect. They are finally in sync with side mirror LEDs! Also thanks for the Airhead surprise lol

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Just wanna say thanks. Bought a set of front LEDs for my GTI and they work great. Daytime brightness equal to stock but def brighter at night which was perfect. They are finally in sync with side mirror LEDs! Also thanks for the Airhead surprise lol

Thanks - we really appreciate your support and taking the time to leave your feedback.