GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How’s this? 19 6-sp AWD SPORTWAGEN, $20,485 including doc fee

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
It’s a base car, white on black (my fav) Do you like the deal?
thx Rick

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
If you think it's a deal, go for it. They aren't making it like this again, and you'll have the good 6yr/72k bumper-to-bumper warranty as well.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
That's a good price. Could you do better? Maybe. Is that a bad deal? Absolutely not. Def hit it if you think it's a good deal. The 4 Motion wagons are such a great deal. You're essentially a turbo swap away from having a Golf R wagon.

It’s a base car, white on black (my fav) Do you like the deal?
thx Rick

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's a good price. Could you do better? Maybe. Is that a bad deal? Absolutely not. Def hit it if you think it's a good deal. The 4 Motion wagons are such a great deal. You're essentially a turbo swap away from having a Golf R wagon.

Tell me more of this swapping business. We’ve got a 19 Alltrack SEL DSG on order.

OP: similar to our desires, but wife demanded the Marakesh interior. Was a tough decision for the DSG over 6mt. Came down to wanting one auto in the fleet in case of needing one-foot driving. Wagons will be missed by the minority of us that love them so. :(

Pretty solid deal since it’s exactly what you want.

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
I am a wagon fanatic, had lots of all different makes. I think the 6MT four motion or Alltrack wagon is the perfect car with like 300h.p. Mine handles great, superb traction, stops like it hit a wall and runs 4.1-4.3 0-60 times. Get me before they are gone! My only gripe with my car was the seats sucked......swapped in 2016 R seats, problem solved.