GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hill Assist

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Thanks for that recommendation. Assuming I can teach myself to use it effectively, an OBDeleven might pay for itself in diagnosis alone.
Considering how much the average enthusiast spends on mods the OBDeleven is practically free. Hell if you have a few friends with VWs split the cost and ownership.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE - 3 Pedals
Agreed, mine is frequently borrowed. You also don't need points for anything since it's not really worth using the apps, just use the direct coding. Just always make a backup of the stock settings. Remember that...

avenali312

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
Agreed, mine is frequently borrowed. You also don't need points for anything since it's not really worth using the apps, just use the direct coding. Just always make a backup of the stock settings. Remember that...
Yup, a backup is key. Lots of posts around here explaining a bunch of stuff you can do. I keep track of all my tweaks in my thread. I'll link so you can see some of the things. I agree with @bentin in that you don't need the credits for apps. I prefer to code it myself so I know the actual things I'm changing.

Project Red XIII: avenali312's OEM+ GTI | GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum