GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philimon

Ready to race!
If I had to choose...

Trump cause its a little fuck u to the establishment/masters of universe.

lostk is obvious troll or shill.

Why is Trump the the only supposed racist? Hillary is anti-black, anti-gay, but switched her official opinion recently because she "changed". She is a career politician so her bigotry is better documented, but perceptions are so different when the mass media is entertainment and propaganda.

SyDiko

Ready to race!
If Trump wins the election, he will immediately require all men to wear their hair in a bun.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Meh, too little too late. The wheels are pretty much off of the Trump Train. Looks like a very real possibility that the RNC will be cutting funding for Trump and redirecting to the House and Senate races before he drags the whole party down.

stayfitty

Ready to race!
If you hear the things he says and you don't think he's beyond out of line, we both know what you truly are. You can say a lot of things to defend this position, but you know exactly why you like him (don't worry, you don't have to say it for people to understand you)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirClimax

Ready to race!
If you hear the things he says and you don't think he's beyond out of line, we both know what you truly are. You can say a lot of things to defend this position, but you know exactly why you like him (don't worry, you don't have to say it for people to understand you)

Of course he is out of line. But because the Republican party doesn't support him he wouldn't achieve anything. He is basically a 4 year stall waiting for a better candidate. While hillary is an outright criminal who is supported by the Democratic party and would achieve horrible and unconstitutional things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

stayfitty

Ready to race!
Of course he is out of line. But because the Republican party doesn't support him he wouldn't achieve anything. He is basically a 4 year stall waiting for a better candidate. While hillary is an outright criminal who is supported by the Democratic party and would achieve horrible and unconstitutional things.

I'm not going to debate whether there are facts to support her "criminal" status. Mostly because it causes a lot of mouth foaming, never really gets anywhere. If you choose to support trump, regardless of how the Republican Party chooses to deal with him, you are putting your vote behind his ideals/ideas, meaning you choose to support them. If you're okay with that, it's on you. My original statement still stands.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
I'm not going to debate whether there are facts to support her "criminal" status. Mostly because it causes a lot of mouth foaming, never really gets anywhere. If you choose to support trump, regardless of how the Republican Party chooses to deal with him, you are putting your vote behind his ideals/ideas, meaning you choose to support them. If you're okay with that, it's on you. My original statement still stands.

It's not a debate. She commited crimes and that is not an opinion, it is fact. She just managed to convince important people not to press charges. In regards to my vote, that will be going to Gary johnson because I have too much self respect to vote for Trump or hillary. However, most people (that I have spoken to) voting for Trump are simply refusing to vote for hillary and don't think Johnson has a chance of winning.

stayfitty

Ready to race!
It's not a debate. She commited crimes and that is not an opinion, it is fact. She just managed to convince important people not to press charges. In regards to my vote, that will be going to Gary johnson because I have too much self respect to vote for Trump or hillary. However, most people (that I have spoken to) voting for Trump are simply refusing to vote for hillary and don't think Johnson has a chance of winning.

By that definition, we're all criminals, but I'm getting off topic. I think Gary is good choice. Morally, I don't think people can make allowances for the things trump has said.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

Take your pick: criminal or guy who says mean things

That being said, I'm leaning Gary Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.