GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Here's a topic

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
How would they know exactly? What is the limit within blood that someone is impaired? I know alcohol for driving is mostly 0.08. Is there something similar for weed?

I don't know exactly how it works but when they take blood for DUI's after an accident they will report in the paper that "so-and-so also had marijuana in their system but was not under the influence at the time of the accident".

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I don't know exactly how it works but when they take blood for DUI's after an accident they will report in the paper that "so-and-so also had marijuana in their system but was not under the influence at the time of the accident".

Interesting.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
It should be treated just like alcohol: legal with a minimum age, taxed, regulated, taxed, tested for purity, taxed, etc. We'd generate massive tax revenues plus realize massive savings from not fighting it's importation any more.

Alcohol is legal, so it is easier to abuse for everyone. When was the last time you drove in a downtown and saw 10 weed bars on each block?

Legal availability is the only thing separating the two here currently.

When I was in Amsterdam. :laugh:

Anyone who wants a joint can pretty much get one now, so I'm not sure how many more users would be generated by legalizing, though I hear what you're saying about knowing people who don't because it isn't.

If weed is legal in all 50 states but every employer bans it I'm going to laugh my ass off.

Why? Most employers ban alcohol consumption on work time. Wouldn't it be the same thing?

How would they know exactly? What is the limit within blood that someone is impaired? I know alcohol for driving is mostly 0.08. Is there something similar for weed?

Good question. I'm sure it could, and would, be determined if/when it becomes legal everywhere.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Why? Most employers ban alcohol consumption on work time. Wouldn't it be the same thing?
Because I'm going to laugh when all the people who want weed legal have to face drug tests at work to maintain their job.

Now the market for masking agents should take off. Better bust out those chemistry sets, folks - there's millions out there to be made.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Because I'm going to laugh when all the people who want weed legal have to face drug tests at work to maintain their job.

Now the market for masking agents should take off. Better bust out those chemistry sets, folks - there's millions out there to be made.

Gotcha. When you put it that way, that is pretty funny.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If weed is legal in Virginia and we're not banned from using it I'm going to go after our dress code.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

Oh please, there's not going to be anymore drug tests than there already are.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Only because they're expensive.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I wonder how much money I could make running a least-bid drug testing company and shipping masking agents.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
AFK, creating a Kickstarter. :laugh: