GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helping the GF find a new car... 07 GLI Fahrenheit

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Bad how? The few I've driven have all been fine, including the one I wrote about with huge mileage put on it by an inexperienced female driver...

I wouldn't wish an old fat American version of the focus on anyone. Tupperware death.....the plastics...the terrible plastics.....that and ive had less wind/road noise on my street bike.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
is "size" an issue? (no pun intended)....

chevy Sonic RS maybe, or the new FIESTA ST ??? that fiesta will even come in a nice "sporty" orange color....

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2013-chevrolet-sonic-rs-news

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/49169/2014-ford-fiest-st-hands-on

Last edited:

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Ford has some interesting colors. New fiestas are only 14k and a focus is 16. Fits the budget and color requirements.

Peezza

Ready to race!
How much space does she need? Lol
Sonic looks pretty fun with cute dashboard. Check it out.
It seems they have pretty good ecu stage 1 tune too.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
How much space does she need? Lol
Sonic looks pretty fun with cute dashboard. Check it out.
It seems they have pretty good ecu stage 1 tune too.

bigger than a Fiesta, smaller than a CUV

My girlfriend likes VW interior but hates the exterior styling. I feel your pain. Last thing she was interested in was a blue corolla. I'm all like BITCH get a GLI

Same, she liked the Fahrenheit Jetta a lot more once she sat in it but doesn't like the current gen just by looking at it. I think she might change that if she drives one.

It not it may come down to a Kia Optima.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
My girlfriend likes VW interior but hates the exterior styling. I feel your pain. Last thing she was interested in was a blue corolla. I'm all like BITCH get a GLI

Jcap287

Go Kart Champion
bigger than a Fiesta, smaller than a CUV

Same, she liked the Fahrenheit Jetta a lot more once she sat in it but doesn't like the current gen just by looking at it. I think she might change that if she drives one.

It not it may come down to a Kia Optima.

The turbo ones (optima) are pretty quick and have aftermarket parts available to them