GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help! Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno Result.

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
It's both, moreso fuel quality. You keep going into 4th it just gets worse. I always recommend an IC before DP after tuning.

If you're willing to commit to ethanol you don't need to do anything but add 3 gallons and fill the rest with 91. You can turn boost and timing up and it will run like a rocket.
Yeah we do have e85 but its rare. I think only 1 station sells it. Gotta find it , lol I will give it a shot ! so say if I add 3 gallon mix with 91 , what Oct and Psi should i adjust to ?

And any intercooler u'd recommend ?

Thanks a lot

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
It's both, moreso fuel quality. You keep going into 4th it just gets worse. I always recommend an IC before DP after tuning.

If you're willing to commit to ethanol you don't need to do anything but add 3 gallons and fill the rest with 91. You can turn boost and timing up and it will run like a rocket.
Any downside of blending e85? does it damage certain parts over time ? Cuz thats what i have heard, not sure how true it is

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
downside is worse mileage

Brazil runs E25 in all their gas by law. Same car. It's fine.
one more question,

Is it better if I test the e85 each time I fuel up? and put the numbers through the calculator to ensure E20 or E25 mixture?

Or it doesn't matter cuz I don't have a E85 specific tune, and as long as I always put no more than 3 gallons each time?
Real question is if the fuel fluctuate E15~E25 will I have inconsistent performance with 93 Octane and 25 boost? or it doesn't matter because its just a 93 octane map, not a E85 tune?

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
Better. Still a bit too much correction. Drive it for a bit to let it mix in and see if it looks better next pull. Give those items A good once over i mentioned before
Ok I will and will do another log later!

Engine mount seems fine, dog bone is fine as well, just gotta double check the transmission mount later.

And how do you turn off the traction fully with the power tap? I read on the eurodyne thread but not quite understand how to change the code