GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help! Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno Result.

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
Maestro allows you to self tune. You'd have to pay for that. A cable is a cable. They are all the same for the MK7 for Eurodyne, Maestro or not.
Alright, so it seems pretty impossible to find a used cable at this time.. pretty small market in Vancouver area lol.

Say If I buy that maestro with the cable for $800 cad, that's what the guy just told me he would sell it for. Is it gonna be worth it? As will I be able to fix my own tune?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
You just need to buy a used cable from somewhere and buy 3 credits for maestro. This all assume something is even wrong. You might just need to adjust the boost and timing sliders and be good. Or send eurodyne an email and ask to buy a cable stating you had it tuned at a shop and just need a cable. Should be cheaper.

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
You just need to buy a used cable from somewhere and buy 3 credits for maestro. This all assume something is even wrong. You might just need to adjust the boost and timing sliders and be good. Or send eurodyne an email and ask to buy a cable stating you had it tuned at a shop and just need a cable. Should be cheaper.
Ok, thank you very much! let me try to aquire this cable first.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Dyno is fine. Hp and tq scales are just not the same.

I should have caught that. I hate mustang dynos because so many of them are fucked up via operator error that it's usually my first assumption

charleschung19950904

Passed Driver's Ed
Update:

Eurodyne got back to me quoting the cable for 250 usd
I called my shop today as well and they do not seem to care too much about my situation and just brushed me off, never really liked dealing with them anyway. They didn't even bother to ask to see the dyno graph I had.

Anyways, contacted another local shop and they recommended me to flash to IE stage 2 low torque 91oct (since I'm still on stock clutch)

What do you think? Should I spend 250usd to get the cable or spend 1000 cad to get IE?

Thanks