GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help! 6 Errors, Total Electric Freakout!

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Battery OR charge your battery. Maybe something drained it while at home, then it re-charged as you drove to Autozone giving the 100% charged results. Inspect your battery, make sure it's full of distilled water (if you can).

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
OP, just to clarify the reason we're all thinking it's a battery issue is because you're getting the general electrical system freakout symptoms. That's why I asked if there was a solid connection to the battery terminal or if there was any new wiring done (if there is a chance something is grounding or shorting somewhere). If it's not wiring it's most likely going to be the battery then.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
OP, just to clarify the reason we're all thinking it's a battery issue is because you're getting the general electrical system freakout symptoms. That's why I asked if there was a solid connection to the battery terminal or if there was any new wiring done (if there is a chance something is grounding or shorting somewhere). If it's not wiring it's most likely going to be the battery then.
Thanks! I’ll swing back and try to get a warranty replacement. .