GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Just picked up my 2012 CW 2dr GTI on 12/28/11. 260 miles on the clock so far and I've loved every minute of it. My last car was a 2005 Mini Cooper S. Most unreliable car I've ever seen, who's life ended at 55,000 miles due to a manufacturing flaw which caused the whole front end to go up in flames. :laugh:

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
New here!

Hey guys! Just wanted to stop by here first and introduce myself before I start posting in threads. I've had my GTI for almost a year now but was too busy (poor) in school to really have fun with it. Now that I've graduated from college and gotten a big boy job the fun can begin!

First and only Mods to date: APR stage 1 with Carbonio Intake.

More to come..

Attachments

• IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 247

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Hey guys! Just wanted to stop by here first and introduce myself before I start posting in threads. I've had my GTI for almost a year now but was too busy (poor) in school to really have fun with it. Now that I've graduated from college and gotten a big boy job the fun can begin!

First and only Mods to date: APR stage 1 with Carbonio Intake.

More to come..

Nice and clean. Welcome aboard

Dilrods

Finally

Joining the club: bought a GTI Autobahn 4DR DSG in Candy White. Delivered to my house on New Year's Eve.

Never thought of myself as a VW guy, but I guess I am!: My first car was a '72 Westphalia van, and I had a 98 Jetta GLS for a while so this is my third.

Been obsessing over TDI's for ages, finally wanted a "green car" that was more fun to drive than my Honda Civic Hybrid Pete Sampras Edition (i.e. perfect but boring). But the HPFP thing made me look at GTI's and I fell in love with the new Autobahn with Serron's.

Love it. Oh, and the pic I have sucks; makes it look like a Matrix. More later...

RZ66R50

Hi

Hi All, I'm Ryan from Shanghai China. This is my first car- GOlf VI 1.4turbe DSG in United Grey. I bought it at the begin of 2011.

Attachments

• DSC_0062.JPG
    DSC_0062.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC_0068.JPG
    DSC_0068.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC_0071.JPG
    DSC_0071.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 247

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Just saw this thread so I guess I'll chime in. Probably among the eldest here at 52.This is my second VW after a long time Honda owner. Love the reliability, but needed (wanted?) something more fun.

Some pictures of my black beauty (it has tints now..need to take some more pictures with them).

nice, welcome to the forum. i cant wait to trade in my 11 for 12.