GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix Soundbox VW sound upgrade HELP!

mfennell

Passed Driver's Ed
Pretty sure you won't be doing that when you realize the work involved... And it's probably won't be worth it when you don't gain anything but 1.5 inches
It's 50% more area but I thought it was just plug and play. As above, I don't need a new career.

Trevolutionary

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Alltrack S DSG
Had a local shop install my Helix on Friday, even before programming it is a HUGE improvement over the stock system on my 19' Alltrack. Before the dongle arrives, can anyone confirm which channels I need to set from this list? If I understand correctly should I only need to program channel 98 because I have an "estate" vehicle with 5 doors? Thanks for anyone who can help...

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Had a local shop install my Helix on Friday, even before programming it is a HUGE improvement over the stock system on my 19' Alltrack. Before the dongle arrives, can anyone confirm which channels I need to set from this list? If I understand correctly should I only need to program channel 98 because I have an "estate" vehicle with 5 doors? Thanks for anyone who can help...

I would definitely go with 60.

popnlock247

I have a '19 SportWagen S with the basest of base stereo. No external unit in the glovebox. I've been searching everywhere (went through this whole thread) to see if the Helix will work with my stereo. At best, I think the wires may be too short. At worst, it doesn't work at all.

Does anyone have experience with the poverty-spec radio?

Thanks!

I would check the last page of this thread. Lots of useful and almost essential info.

https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthr...ltrack-Specific/page2#/topics/8977817?page=14