GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix installation in NH/MA

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Are you looking for a full installation with programming? Are you willing to do any of the installation yourself? I don't have a garage, and I don't have the time, to do a complete install in the winter but if you're willing to have all the necessary trim removed, and run the cable yourself, and remove the head unit from the dash, I'd be happy to do the electrical connection to the head unit, and the helix programming, for a small fee.

I'm outside of Boston.

shook978

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you looking for a full installation with programming? Are you willing to do any of the installation yourself? I don't have a garage, and I don't have the time, to do a complete install in the winter but if you're willing to have all the necessary trim removed, and run the cable yourself, and remove the head unit from the dash, I'd be happy to do the electrical connection to the head unit, and the helix programming, for a small fee.

I'm outside of Boston.

Thanks for the respond but that's pretty much doing everything myself.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for the respond but that's pretty much doing everything myself.

For some people anything electrical is scary but they're fine dismantling stuff. For others it's the opposite. I was just offering help. I also have the dongle which is necessary for programming the Helix.

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not in the area but I have almost no automotive experience. Took me just bout 2 hours to get it installed following a guide and youtube (also $20 in tools)

shook978

Passed Driver's Ed

I'm outside of Boston.

Hey so maybe can help me out with the wiring.. I took care of running the harness from the back of the trunk, I got it to the back of the glove box... I haven't removed the radio from the center dash. We're expecting more good weather tomorrow