GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

heated seats retrofit

Aaron1875

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk 7.5 Golf R
I hope not paid a pretty penny for a diagnostic tablet with software support.
This was a reply on Ross tech forum re similar query to mine, mine uses UDS protocol

“ We've found an issue with recent builds of VCDS and autoscanning vehicles with a UDSgateway (like your MLB-Evo based Q5). New builds are ready, just stay tuned for an announcement here “

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
I hope not paid a pretty penny for a diagnostic tablet with software support.
This was a reply on Ross tech forum re similar query to mine, mine uses UDS protocol

“ We've found an issue with recent builds of VCDS and autoscanning vehicles with a UDSgateway (like your MLB-Evo based Q5). New builds are ready, just stay tuned for an announcement here “
Weird!

doctor

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_13.jpg
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 160

WhyNotZoidberg?

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI, 2015 TDI
Got a quick question for the Heated Seats Retrofit Masters in this thread:

I swapped the OEM heated seats in my 2015 TDI SE with GTI (heated) seats; the seats work (adjustments, heat etc.) but I didn't think to swap the airbags modules from the old seats, so now of course I have the airbag faults.

Is there anything I could do to get rid of the faults, other than the obvious modules swap?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
Got a quick question for the Heated Seats Retrofit Masters in this thread:

I swapped the OEM heated seats in my 2015 TDI SE with GTI (heated) seats; the seats work (adjustments, heat etc.) but I didn't think to swap the airbags modules from the old seats, so now of course I have the airbag faults.

Is there anything I could do to get rid of the faults, other than the obvious modules swap?
Airbag modules?? What faults have you got. Post an Autoscan.

xabhax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI
its not oem for sure, oem is a lot more expensive but its kind of the same

The stuff on aliexpress for the most part is oem. Just oem for the Chinese market. Not as high quality as oem for the European. I haven't had a problem with any of the stuff I've got on aliexpress. But like anything else don't shop for the cheapest price.