GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone tried Epman Racing performance parts?

Napster11

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTI
I see a lot of performance parts in amazon and aliexpress, they're quite cheap so i wanted to know if they're reliable. It does say it is made from Italy though.

I want to know if anyone here bought some parts from them.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
I bought some stuff of Aliexpress (power folding mirrors, CSK/Majesty intercooler) and both work fine. IMO if its something simple (intercooler piping is intercooler piping; intercooler is just tube/fin or bar/plate design with end tanks) they will work fine. My mirrors have worked no issues for the last 3 years, folding in/out everyday.
The issue will be the fitment. The intercooler did not fit perfectly and when putting the old mirror caps onto the new power folding mirror it required some gentle pounding of my fist to make it fit. Not real issues for the price you pay.
Quick search on Amazon and looks like the same generic parts everyone sells. Intercooler piping, boost tap, turbo blanket etc....

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
I looked at the intercooler pricing on Aliexpress and the shipped pushed it over the edge of eBay and Amazon for the Majesty.

unless it’s a small part shipping can be brutal on AliExpress

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Never heard of such brand. I would go for known brands with good reviews before working on my car to prevent wasting time and money. Of course nothing wrong with trying new parts from unknown brands if you have the time and money. I really don't have time for BS.