GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Halogen Headlight Thread

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
To all my fellow mk7 owners I wanna start a thread on how your front end looks with the standard Halogen headlights. Throw in some pics. Looking to create a forum that gives us ideas who doesnt have the lightning package and want to make it look more aggressive / creative

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
To all my fellow mk7 owners I wanna start a thread on how your front end looks with the standard Halogen headlights. Throw in some pics. Looking to create a forum that gives us ideas who doesnt have the lightning package and want to make it look more aggressive / creative
6E104E4C-DCA4-4FA6-A186-7280E31BF8D7.jpeg
B72DA9B4-A8E6-465E-973B-A93B004BD732.jpeg

“Diamond” Phillips H7 bulbs
Nokya Hyper Yellow

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
If I had the had halogens my 2 choices would probably be the Phillips Xtreme Vision or the Osram Night Breaker Lasers. They won't give you the "HID" look but have the highest measured light output than any incandescent bulb.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Nothing better than making your headlights illegal to run on public roads(y)
The picture I provided is with the Highbeams on. I live in a well lit area and i never use my highbeams like that. At night I only have the Diamond Phillips running. The yellow bulbs only run during the day or with the HighBeams on. Cops down here can give two shits Ive seen worse

spiker369

on air, don't care
The picture I provided is with the Highbeams on. I live in a well lit area and i never use my highbeams like that. At night I only have the Diamond Phillips running. The yellow bulbs only run during the day or with the HighBeams on. Cops down here can give two shits Ive seen worse
Do you go to/travel by FAU at all? Saw a black mk7 with a similar light setup the other day.