GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Had accident - differences between Mk7 and mk7.5 panels

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Or not comment at all if they can't offer something constructive to the thread.
4DAEEFD1-1421-411B-BEBC-B3A1E06B406D.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oops, I think something is being misconstrued here!
I certainly am not annoyed at my wife in any way shape or form... The lady who hit her on the other hand... I am irritated but it's how the locals here drive unfortunately.
Irritated because it happened on a roundabout. My wife was in the correct lane to go straight over, the left most lane. The other lady was in the middle lane and just swung left into my wife's car in an attempt to go left at the roundabout but missing the ton and a bit of metal in the way!

Thank you for your replies!

Note to self, don't post on forums late at night!
As a general rule you can completely disregard cb1111 on this forum.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There's no need for name calling.

cb1111

There's no need for name calling.
I predicted that the nonsense from the off-topic thread would bleed into the regular forum and this is just more proof.

And people conveniently forgot the fact that I was the first to have answered Apple's question.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I predicted that the nonsense from the off-topic thread would bleed into the regular forum and this is just more proof.

And people conveniently forgot the fact that I was the first to have answered Apple's question.
Then you should just stop bringing nonsense from the other thread. Easy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@cb1111 can definitely be a bit pedantic at times. Fun fact, he was the only regular member to make it into my ignore list, albeit for only a short while. Even if you don't want to see what someone says, the way the ignore function works makes it incredibly annoying to follow a conversation if they're a regular poster.

But you know what changed my opinion of him? When I was running the SRS Tec group buy, and our shit was lost in DHL limbo and neither the vendor or DHL US was being any help, he stepped in and offered assistance since he's fluent in German and could talk to DHL Deutschland and try and see what was going on. No stake in the game, willing to go out of his way to help, even calling me one evening to get some additional info and give me an update. He wasn't involved in the group buy, and it wouldn't have mattered to him at all if our stuff disappeared and never showed up.

And when someone is willing to spend their time and energy to help others when it doesn't impact them one single bit, it say a lot about their character. So while his posts are definitely a bit of an... acquired taste and have to be taken with a grain of salt, I think at the end of the day @cb1111 is a good guy and means well.