GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Had accident - differences between Mk7 and mk7.5 panels

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Ignore this troll. Some people like to help. Some people like their post counts.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI

Apples12

Just to close the loop on the missing "my"

Your Use of Pronouns Reveals Your Personality (hbr.org)

Statement veracity analysis (en-academic.com) and from that article:

POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS

Possessive pronouns, e.g., my, our, your, his, her, and their, reveal the attachment that the writer or speaker acknowledges toward a person or object. A suspect will change the pronoun, or drop the pronoun completely, when opting not to show possession or admit association with a particular object or person. For example, "I was cleaning my gun. I was putting my gun away. The gun discharged."

Then we could, of course, look at Apple's response to my comment, but that'll just make him look bad.

In these types of statements (a forum post is a statement), lack of possessive pronouns is an indicator of stress in the relationship about whatever happened.

In his response, he never denied that he was upset with his wife. In fact, he asked how I knew:

"How did you manage to deduce from that sentence that I, in any way, shape or form didn't care for my wife?"

At this point forward however, any denials are immaterial as I have given him permission to lie.

View attachment 212106
I didn't ask how you knew, it was a rhetorical question.

Noone needs to justify on any sort of forum any attachments they hold to material or immaterial things or beings. Least of all to someone such as yourself who clearly thinks the sun shines out of their own arse.

I do hope I used the correct pronouns there; no doubt you'll be along to correct me soon enough!

Thank you to those who were able to help with my initial query.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Look up ‘pedantic’ in the dictionary and cb1111’s avatar is there.

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
That went downhill quickly...