GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Had accident - differences between Mk7 and mk7.5 panels

cb1111

@cb1111 can definitely be a bit pedantic at times. Fun fact, he was the only regular member to make it into my ignore list, albeit for only a short while. Even if you don't want to see what someone says, the way the ignore function works makes it incredibly annoying to follow a conversation if they're a regular poster.

But you know what changed my opinion of him? When I was running the SRS Tec group buy, and our shit was lost in DHL limbo and neither the vendor or DHL US was being any help, he stepped in and offered assistance since he's fluent in German and could talk to DHL Deutschland and try and see what was going on. No stake in the game, willing to go out of his way to help, even calling me one evening to get some additional info and give me an update. He wasn't involved in the group buy, and it wouldn't have mattered to him at all if our stuff disappeared and never showed up.

And when someone is willing to spend their time and energy to help others when it doesn't impact them one single bit, it say a lot about their character. So while his posts are definitely a bit of an... acquired taste and have to be taken with a grain of salt, I think at the end of the day @cb1111 is a good guy and means well.
I don't know - should I thank you or report you for ignoring me? :D :p:ROFLMAO:

Yes, I can be a PITA at times and a few things set me off - like missing pronouns - but I was certainly happy to help.