GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hacked discover pro with CP as DTC/nav Update

Crunch81

Car(s)
E-Golf 85KW 2014
Does anybody know if you have a hacked discover pro if you can update your nav maps without locking the device?

somebody who already did it?

thanks!!

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
I have the same Question, i need to update maps (NAR) for My Discover Pro.

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Show me the version and the part number of your device.
We must first see what device you have.

MIB2 Standard or High :)

simaservis1108

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Seat Leon 5F FR
Its a MIB2.5 High,so update is pretty straightforward,copy new maps to SD and load as firmware update.

Crunch81

Car(s)
E-Golf 85KW 2014
Thanks for everyones reply!

aok94

Car(s)
passat 2015
hello,will you help me please.I downloaded the maps from https://webspecial.volkswagen.de/vwinfotainment/int/en/index/downloads/maps-download#/ and extracted data and check inside sd card ,saw ``Mib1 ,Mib2,metainfo2.txt`` folders inside sd card.insert the card into slot.just a few seconds saw `update` written on the top of the screen then gone.then I did: menu setup version inf update software.show on black screen `could not find any data`.I format sd card tried both fat32 and NTFS not fix.tried sd card and micro sd card not fix.download 3 times and tried each not fixed .I did using discover care program and result was the same.what have I done wrong.thanks `
3G0035043B part number, hardware h42, software 0343.thanks

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
Press MENU for 20 seconds, select first option (Version/Software Update) with the SD into the MIB, try again

aok94

Car(s)
passat 2015
Press MENU for 20 seconds, select first option (Version/Software Update) with the SD into the MIB, try again
thanks, first.
I did it ,into the navdb, common eu ,version 137 to 187 ....... F when I touched it ,nothing change ,

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
What year and model is your car?
The page where you downloaded the maps, has several options depending on where you are, did you download the correct option?
For those who live in Europe, it is very easy to have recent maps

aok94

Car(s)
passat 2015
What year and model is your car?
The page where you downloaded the maps, has several options depending on where you are, did you download the correct option?
For those who live in Europe, it is very easy to have recent maps
2015 golf.my map info V03959800QN0134 ece 2016 so I downloaded ```European Countries```. P187_N60S5MIBH3_EU_NT-2.7z