GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R springs questions

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Thanks! I really wanted white, but ended up "settling" for reflex silver. It's REALLY grown on me over the years, looks great with the black and red accents.
I wanted reflex since the mk4 337 and got my mk7 in it before they discontinued it. Then that cascade green came out and I kicked myself for a while but am happy I made the decision. About the only color I’d trade for now would be imola yellow.
E32D7AC3-1DD7-41C9-9AA8-E1EAD089A7C8.jpeg

H&R Sports, B8s and Audi spring perches

XenonGti

Car(s)
Gti 2019
You could go with H&R OE sport springs which have a milder drop. They also pair well with Bilstein B8 from what I’ve read. Here’s mine on these springs with TT spring pads in the rear.View attachment 196332
I am currently ordering the same springs for my 2019 Gti. What year the tt pads are? I spoke to the garage about this set up ams never added the rear pads and asking for a part number. Thanks for the help. Will run on stock shocks

WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI MK7.5
I wanted reflex since the mk4 337 and got my mk7 in it before they discontinued it. Then that cascade green came out and I kicked myself for a while but am happy I made the decision. About the only color I’d trade for now would be imola yellow.View attachment 196549
H&R Sports, B8s and Audi spring perches
Audi spring perches? What are those ?

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Audi spring perches? What are those ?
The pads that the rear springs sit on, they’re slightly thicker than OEM GTI ones. They adjust the rake angle a bit on the car. It’s mostly cosmetic.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg

Wade_GT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI S 6M

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
FCP comin through with the win as usual.