GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

OHHFSHO

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, post up your guns. I know you guys have some haha. I'll be posting pictures when I get home from work.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
bump for photos.

8.5 300 Blackout

Mk18 & 10" Johnny

cldlhd

Go Kart Champion
Hey I have a shotgun and a rifle so I'm not against a law abiding citizen owning a gun but not really sure how it relates to the golf/gti?I'm sure there are plenty of sites for guys who get off on guns. I like a nice shaped female form but I have other websites where I can look for that.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Hey I have a shotgun and a rifle so I'm not against a law abiding citizen owning a gun but not really sure how it relates to the golf/gti?I'm sure there are plenty of sites for guys who get off on guns. I like a nice shaped female form but I have other websites where I can look for that.

Hey did you realize this is the OFF-TOPIC lounge? Also, this was a popular thread on the Mk6 forum.

If you don't want to read about "guys getting off on guns" this thread is clearly title. Just don't click on the link.

ReflexxMK7

Ready to race!

Maybe people like to share other interests as they become familiar with each other? Like BM stated, this is off topic lounge and there is nothing offensive about being a firearm enthusiast because it's like any mechanical interest that requires some skill and knowledge, especially if you build them.

kharma

Ready to race!
Pretty standard AR build tucked into the floor of my GSW:

It will probably ruffle far less feathers in this thread than the one I originally posted in. :D

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion

Good idea, a "post your wife/girlfriend" thread.:D

Yomny1

Ready to race!
Had a whole bunch of other gear but ended up with my glock and a Remington 1911, old WWI style, not pictured.

I wouldn't mind the wife/girlfriend thread or a general user/pic thread. Its pretty funny sometimes to put faces to names at least for me, it gives a more familiar perspective when writing.

PS- Don't mind the gay ass sheets, no insult to gays, just it looks odd with the gun on it lol.

Last edited:

Bungleaio

Ready to race!
Pretty standard AR build tucked into the floor of my GSW:

It will probably ruffle far less feathers in this thread than the one I originally posted in. :D

This is a genuine question but why do you feel the need to drive around with that in the trunk? Is it for protection?

I only ask as we obviously can't buy anything like that on this side of the pond.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
This is a genuine question but why do you feel the need to drive around with that in the trunk? Is it for protection?

I only ask as we obviously can't buy anything like that on this side of the pond.

In many states you can carry a hand gun but must have training and get a permit. Rifles like this and other types can be carried without a permit but should not be loaded in a vehicle. The ammo should be stored separately for safety.
Most do not carry rifles full time. They might carry them to go shooting range or this type of gun can be used for deer hunting. Does not look like a hunting rifle but they are accurate. 7.62mm gun works best for deer hunting.
With terrorist and other attacks occurring more in the USA I hope people around me are carrying or have access to guns like these. If I do not have one at the time, then I will help carry/load ammo and spot bad guys.
Many think the USA is gun happy if you listen to some, but most owners are model citizens. There are a few idiots who make a bad reputation for the rest.
We are not nuts, and one day a gun owner might save the lives of people around them.
Practice gun safety for all.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I may be wrong but do the Swiss still not all serve in the Army or such?
Do they then not keep the weapon at home?
Swiss have done this for years I believe, but most do not call then gun nuts.
In the USA we all do not have to serve but many are ready to help if needed.
For most it is a hobby but it is a form of being prepared.
Hope most of us never have a need come up.

ReflexxMK7

Ready to race!
I would love to post pictures of my weapons, but, I made the mistake of fish hunting in rough weather. I lost every last one overboard trying to catch a frickin fish... :mad: Stupid idea.

ronmexico

Ready to race!