GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Clearly I quoted your post prior to your edit, but feel free to get in a tiff about that too.

So, this is all about a tweet? I guess I was looking for an actual story and details of someone shifting blame to the vehicle. All I could find from CNN in this case was reporting on the actual story, to include the name of the driver, for the week prior to said tweet. It truly seems like a stretch to call it CNN deflecting the blame to the vehicle, but I guess I’m not looking for outrage, nor mistake Twitter posts as a source of news… context matters. Though it appears the aforementioned right wing propaganda machine was looking for anything to pick at, and took that tweet for a ride. Shocked they didn’t add in something about canceling Christmas for good measure.

As for being a registered dem longer than me, you are right! Not much of a shock considering I’m not a registered anything, hell I’m not even registered to vote. 🤣
Imagine defending CNN 😂 You must be their one viewer left.

This isn’t all about a tweet. I was alive when the event happened and heard and saw not just corporate journalism (lol) and witnessed local news, radio, etc similarly downplaying the thing. As I said, this tweet was found after about 5 seconds of casually looking because I had an open browser on another screen; I’m sure there’s plenty more examples.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That’s really shitty. I guess they assume criminals are also following the gun rosters and no law abiding citizens have to worry about being outgunned. That PPS is just a backup to a 14rd CZ P10s Optic ready for when I’m lazy carrying with sweat pants or PJs. The old lady has been eyeballing it so I probably gotta find something else. May just hop on the Sig 365xl train. Or try a PPQ subcompact (I think there’s one).

Lol...it could be worse. You could be in New York or Connecticut. You're in hundreds of dollars in and waiting months before you even get to purchase a forearm. We are limited in what we can buy here in CA...but as long as you can pass a background check and pass a basic multiple choice firearm safety test...you can buy a gun.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Imagine defending CNN 😂 You must be their one viewer left.

This isn’t all about a tweet. I was alive when the event happened and heard and saw not just corporate journalism (lol) and witnessed local news, radio, etc similarly downplaying the thing. As I said, this tweet was found after about 5 seconds of casually looking because I had an open browser on another screen; I’m sure there’s plenty more examples.

What’s always entertaining about your posts is the vast assumptions you make about others, while you act offended when someone does it to you. Yet, your assumptions are based on pre-determined misconceptions, and others infer based on your actual comments. I don’t necessarily agree with something you say, and I don’t base my opinions on a single tweet: therefore, I must be an avid viewer of CNN, or better, the use of the tired trope “MSM.” I also find it cute that you keep throwing out my age into this. I’m sorry you are a boomer, it must be hard to transition to reality these days. 😘

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
What’s always entertaining about your posts is the vast assumptions you make about others, while you act offended when someone does it to you. Yet, your assumptions are based on pre-determined misconceptions, and others infer based on your actual comments. I don’t necessarily agree with something you say, and I don’t base my opinions on a single tweet: therefore, I must be an avid viewer of CNN, or better, the use of the tired trope “MSM.” I also find it cute that you keep throwing out my age into this. I’m sorry you are a boomer, it must be hard to transition to reality these days. 😘
You’re still at it huh? How much mind rent do I owe you at this point? This entire comment you made here is beyond hypocritical and pure projection at this point. You took a comment I had made the other day that wasn’t related to any individual and replied with a sweeping generalization that I am part of some boogeyman right wing tribe that you don’t like and yet here you are trying to shift prejudice onto me. 🤡 🤡

Based on how quickly you seem to forget who provoked who shows who the boomer here is. You off your meds? Also for the record I was born in the 80s. Based on your behavior, I assumed you younger than me but old enough to drive and purchase a firearm. In any case you’re too old to go out of your way picking fights with shared users of a forum community.

Regarding all these past posts I’ve made is pretty funny since I’m not a huge poster on this mk7 forum and have gone months not even checking it at times, but I’m glad you think about me. I don’t even remember who you are let alone remember any posts you’ve made prior to your pithy attempt to insult me and categorize me into whatever group it is that seems to preoccupy a lot of your thoughts.

I know you enjoy pissing in the well, but can we please not make this thread suck?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol...it could be worse. You could be in New York or Connecticut. You're in hundreds of dollars in and waiting months before you even get to purchase a forearm. We are limited in what we can buy here in CA...but as long as you can pass a background check and pass a basic multiple choice firearm safety test...you can buy a gun.

True. Especially NYC. Glad i don't live there anymore.
The whole CA rostee bs actually played in my favor once, when i was looking for a 10mm 1911. The only one allowed here is the Kimber Eclipse 2. And i loved it when i saw it in Turner's. CA made the choosing process very easy for me. :))

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Picked up some new toys recently and just got around to mounting/goofing around with them. Just need a light and a suppressor and the AR will be done. Next build is a long range bolt gun, probably B14 HMR

Peak operator:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Picked up some new toys recently and just got around to mounting/goofing around with them. Just need a light and a suppressor and the AR will be done. Next build is a long range bolt gun, probably B14 HMR

Peak operator:
Nice FN. I almost bought its little brother recently but decided on something else.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You’re still at it huh? How much mind rent do I owe you at this point? This entire comment you made here is beyond hypocritical and pure projection at this point. You took a comment I had made the other day that wasn’t related to any individual and replied with a sweeping generalization that I am part of some boogeyman right wing tribe that you don’t like and yet here you are trying to shift prejudice onto me. 🤡 🤡

Based on how quickly you seem to forget who provoked who shows who the boomer here is. You off your meds? Also for the record I was born in the 80s. Based on your behavior, I assumed you younger than me but old enough to drive and purchase a firearm. In any case you’re too old to go out of your way picking fights with shared users of a forum community.

Regarding all these past posts I’ve made is pretty funny since I’m not a huge poster on this mk7 forum and have gone months not even checking it at times, but I’m glad you think about me. I don’t even remember who you are let alone remember any posts you’ve made prior to your pithy attempt to insult me and categorize me into whatever group it is that seems to preoccupy a lot of your thoughts.

I know you enjoy pissing in the well, but can we please not make this thread suck?

Hold up, I thought this was the MK6 board?!?

That said, I’d have to give a shit about you to provide you that rent free space in my head; I assure you, I don’t. To be honest, the only reason I’m replying is to drag out your need to get that last word in. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m a troll.. I really don’t care about this hill we are battling on. 😉

As to making this thread shitty, I agree, we should omit the pissing matches about political ideologies.. both right, left, and wacko Hawaiian shirted. You’ve got @The Fed dipping his “sky is falling” rhetoric in just about every place he can on the forum, with me trolling right on behind… the antifa to his proud boy if you will. 🤣

How about something on topic here?

B65CFC03-9EC3-4180-8403-E49C49E576B0.jpeg

Reloading press with a momo knob.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Peak operator:

I did some of the initial fielding/R&D on the PEQ-15 and PEQ-14, Not bad little units. Do you have NVGs?

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Hold up, I thought this was the MK6 board?!?

That said, I’d have to give a shit about you to provide you that rent free space in my head; I assure you, I don’t. To be honest, the only reason I’m replying is to drag out your need to get that last word in. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m a troll.. I really don’t care about this hill we are battling on. 😉

As to making this thread shitty, I agree, we should omit the pissing matches about political ideologies.. both right, left, and wacko Hawaiian shirted. You’ve got @The Fed dipping his “sky is falling” rhetoric in just about every place he can on the forum, with me trolling right on behind… the antifa to his proud boy if you will. 🤣

1643716516882.jpeg

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I did some of the initial fielding/R&D on the PEQ-15 and PEQ-14, Not bad little units. Do you have NVGs?
I've got a PVS-14, hoping to upgrade to 31s or some sort of bino in the future though

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I've got a PVS-14, hoping to upgrade to 31s or some sort of bino in the future though

I’ve be temped to pick up a 14 for pig “hunting” in TX, but just can’t make the leap, I have no other needs for night vision.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I’ve be temped to pick up a 14 for pig “hunting” in TX, but just can’t make the leap, I have no other needs for night vision.
I got a sweet deal on mine so it was too good to pass up. My brother may have a place I can do some night shooting, also I play airsoft occasionally and it's fun to use there at night too, with the PEQ it'll be even better.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So the wife got us an awesome anniversary gift over the weekend. Been wanting a scorpion evo for a long time. This thing is so much fun!!
Snapchat-1014033684.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I want an FN P90…., maybe I should ask for that next anniversary…hmmmm