GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI springs on 1.8T

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
I should add:
I deliberately filtered my choice to be from a manual S GTI for my heavier automatic wagon. And I have some extra suspension leverage due to a wider front track which may drop the front slightly more. Rideheight is 14.125" F 14.25" R rounded to nearest eighth.
Car weight might explain why my experience differs from Meltedsolid's ride height comment, assuming he tried it on his lightweight launch addition.
I used the same gti springs up front. I just measured and I'm about the same as you up front. My plan for the rear was R springs. I wanted it stiffer and was thinking it would sit about the same height. I even had the TT pad in case I needed more height. I found a set of S3 springs and assumed they would be the same. They are actually shorter and a little stiffer. Smaller diameter. I used the TT pads and the rear sits about 13-3/8". So a little lower than the front. I might try the S3 front springs based on how the rear went

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
I have GTI springs all the way around my Alltrack. TT and it's still about 3/8" lower in back. I'm going to just stack a EMD spacer to level it out. I actually prefer not having too stiff a rear spring and a stiffer R bar. It a good overall balanced and ride.