GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI S EQT XL vs 2020 tuned Supra

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I regret to inform you that these new supras are putting down over 500whp with dp, intake, e85 tune. I dont think you will win as much as I want you to

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I regret to inform you that these new supras are putting down over 500whp with dp, intake, e85 tune. I dont think you will win as much as I want you to

Fully supported Vortex XL will do more than that in a lighter car, only issue is traction.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
And that is the better pump out of both locations.

Did he trade in the V for the Supra?

They traded the tacoma and ctsv in for 2 supras and were going to buy a mini suv. They have the supras but no suv and they have 1 kid. So apparently the kid hasnt been going anywhere.

Hes not running E85, he says they need port injection also for that which he doesnt have.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
They traded the tacoma and ctsv in for 2 supras and were going to buy a mini suv. They have the supras but no suv and they have 1 kid. So apparently the kid hasnt been going anywhere.

Hes not running E85, he says they need port injection also for that which he doesnt have.

1 kid and no family vehicle? Wtf... How old is their child?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Maybe 2? Ya hes full on autistic right now. I dont know. If this ever happens ill post a video/results.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
$5 says nothing has changed but a refinement of the OEM tune considering how much power they make once aftermarket tuned.
Supra and M340i both have the "same" B58 engine, but the M340i has the 380hp numbers. They have a different turbo, so it's possible they put the M340i turbo in the 2021 Supra for the more power.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Fully supported Vortex XL will do more than that in a lighter car, only issue is traction.
I thought he was talking about stock turbo. In that case he should win if maxing out a vortexXL. That should be about 540 whp