GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI MK7 BOV

AceHammer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 A3
BTW if you are going to run a forge bov, make sure you have the right spring for whatever tune you are running. It will come with a blue and yellow spring. Yellow is ok for stock is20 anything tuned you will want the blue.

It is also important to note that about once a year you should remove and service it, such as check o rings and re-lube the piston.

Edit - Places also sell bolts that replace the three screws on the diverter valve. This turns it from a stupid Torx screw head that is easy to strip into a 7mm bolt head which makes removal and installation way easier.

SaucyMuffin

Go Kart Newbie
Whenever I see a BOV or DV Spacer thread I want to just ask the person to send me the amount via Paypal. This is one of those modifications, along with the infamous TMD and fancy open element intake that literally add nothing, but could lead to problems instead of solutions. Believe me, not worth the hype on items like these. Spend your money on maintenance and car care.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Whenever I see a BOV or DV Spacer thread I want to just ask the person to send me the amount via Paypal. This is one of those modifications, along with the infamous TMD and fancy open element intake that literally add nothing, but could lead to problems instead of solutions. Believe me, not worth the hype on items like these. Spend your money on maintenance and car care.
You ungrateful bastard, intakes add wooshy boi sounds! 😂

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
TMD is worth it. More noise and smoother airflow path. :cool:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If the concern is built around shifts with a DV vs BOV a log in a single gear won’t tell you anything other than of the unit was leaking. You’ll need to see logs back to back of WOT pulls with shifts, and the time stamp parameter will need to be viewable.
to be real with you, seeing a launch all the way to the top of 4th might be enough.