GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD Tune??? Which one!?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
DTUK seems the one to go for looking at forums and reviews. I will certainly be getting one for my GTI eventually.

Davo1

Hi

I've been asking myself the same question for months and having read pretty much every review I could get my hands on, I decided to go with carbon chip tuning based on excellent reviews and fact you can load the map and take it off yourself.

However I've emailed Nick at carbon, phoned his landline and mobile several times the last few weeks with no response so I'm giving up !

Does anyone know why this might be?

I've phone a REVO supplier in York and think this is the route I'll go. They load on the map.

Does anybody have any experience please of REVO on a Mk7 golf GTD?

Thanks
Chris

richiekuk

Ready to race!
Hi

I've been asking myself the same question for months and having read pretty much every review I could get my hands on, I decided to go with carbon chip tuning based on excellent reviews and fact you can load the map and take it off yourself.

However I've emailed Nick at carbon, phoned his landline and mobile several times the last few weeks with no response so I'm giving up !

I've phone a REVO supplier in York and think this is the route I'll go. They load on the map.

Thanks
Chris

Strange that Nick hasn't got back to you. He is normally very good. And he has a great rep when it comes to GTD's

daryl8007

Passed Driver's Ed
I went with JFA automotive. It's switchable via my handheld unit for when it ford in for servicing etc. and after driving their GTD demo they have the map on for 20k plus I was sold. Where are you located?

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
Hi

Thanks
Chris

Usually Nick is very,very busy. If you drop me a pm with your details I will let Nick know.

Rappy:cool: