GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD Production - 9/2/14

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
In the past few days 3 members have had GTD build confirmed for the same week - 09/02/14. Me, greyboy and ChrisMk7.

Anybody else? I'm interested to see who the actual build and transit to the uk dealer pans out

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
Not me I'm afraid - looks like I will be another three weeks (early March)!

Scuss

Passed Driver's Ed
Estimated 1st week in March, hope you can keep us all posted on your progress throughout, as there will be some very interested people in those dates.

Windmill

Today I contacted VW tracker and was informed that my new car ( GT140 DSG with Limestone Grey Metallic, Park Assist, Rev Camera, and a Winter Pack ) is in transit and will arrive at my dealers in 3 weeks time. I originally ordered it on the 20/11/13 and was quoted a 16 lead time, this suited me because I don't want the car until March, so if it arrives in the time quoted the dealers will have to store it for a couple of weeks

Is anybody able to advise me if my dealership will be able to provide me the name of the ship being used, I was informed at the start of or deeding process it will arrive at Grimsby as I would like to track it , I'm a very sad person !!

It seems as though the lead times are shrinking ( well in my case anyway) don't no about this being the case with GTD's / GTI's though

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Well my build week is here (allegedly!)

Infamous order tracker still shows build week confirmed (Surprise Surprise)

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
They still have a week to build it Chris!

Marchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Just thought I'd update you chaps. My GTD BW was 6 aka last week. Tracker only changed to 'Build in Progress' yesterday (aka day 1 for BW7). Nevertheless great to see that icon appear! I'll keep tabs on in the hope it changes to 'In Transit' shortly! Cheers

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Just thought I'd update you chaps. My GTD BW was 6 aka last week. Tracker only changed to 'Build in Progress' yesterday (aka day 1 for BW7). Nevertheless great to see that icon appear! I'll keep tabs on in the hope it changes to 'In Transit' shortly! Cheers

Thanks for the update. Maybe production is running a week behind. I'm interested to see if Greyboy, Knight and ChrisMK7 have moved on yet.