GOLFMKV

Gt badge

CozB

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf GT MK7 TSI
Good morning Cashy,

looking well sir!

I think shying away from the fog covers is the right choice but the maxton front and sides look very well.

once you get the blades on they will contrast with the skirts and caps well 👍

I’ve got muddies on mine which is half the reason I stayed away from doing the side splitters. and the speed bumps are like anti tank measures around here as well ☹️

nice work though sir,you will have the mod bug now!

You doing anything to the engine?
Hi All,
I fitted a Maxton Design Front splitter & sides skirts, Mirror caps, and spoiler extenders along with the GT Badge on the front.
When all fitted it's quite subtle but still quite nice.

I'm still waiting on the side blades from the US as my seller left me down.
I've decided against the gloss black GTi style fog light cover but, if anybody wants them - PM me

Love to get your feedback and ideas to continue the MK7 Golf GT that VW never made us lol
Finally got my GT badge on the rear, I think it’s from a MK5 and it’s an OEM part matches the Golf badge perfectly.

Went with the measurements from the Golf badge on the other side.

Wanted to keep the Silver and Black look of the rest of the car or I would have went with the Polo GT badge as I think it looks well.

not sure whether to stick the bluemotion technology badge underneath it or keep it with just the 2 badges.

All constructive opinions appreciated 👍
772050A6-4D77-4CC5-8572-B10D75D583DF.jpeg

Deff

Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Edition
Sorry to resurrect a long dead thread but I thought I would post this to the benefit of anyone googling MK7 Golf GT badge 😁

The Polo GT badge does indeed fit and literally drops (or slides) right on as per the images below.

The part number is pictured below (starting with a 6) you will want some good contact adhesive or tape to secure it.

For those in the UK if you go to readysetcustom.co.uk and type in Polo GT into the search on their page you will find custom colour overlays for them too.

I have the gloss black arriving shortly 😁👌

View attachment 217170View attachment 217171View attachment 217172View attachment 217173

Hi,
Can I please ask which headlamps are fitted on your white MK7?
Thank you very much.
BR