GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well changed to a steel oil pan with some fresh liquid moly, and installed these babies! After a quick adjustment they are very bright at night and are a huge upgrade, and on top of it look really nice, very happy with them, Ed's reps[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Last edited:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looks awesome! Did you go for the Morimoto kit?

Great build so far. Pretty much the same things that I wanna do eventually hah.
Hey thank you, it was the hylux 5500k hid kit, big improvement in looks and at night[emoji16]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Installed the maxton rear spoiler to pretty much complete the exterior look I am going for. Fits just like the one I had in my mk7 gti, and adds a nice sporty flair[emoji41][emoji1690]

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
Installed the maxton rear spoiler to pretty much complete the exterior look I am going for. Fits just like the one I had in my mk7 gti, and adds a nice sporty flair[emoji41][emoji1690]

Looks great! Where'd you pick this up? BFI?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looks great! Where'd you pick this up? BFI?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thank you! Yes BFI took about a month from order to delivery, but maybe they have some in stock now [emoji106]

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well changed to a steel oil pan with some fresh liquid moly, and installed these babies! After a quick adjustment they are very bright at night and are a huge upgrade, and on top of it look really nice, very happy with them, Ed's reps[emoji41][emoji106]

Those are good looking headlights. Do you have any night time photos?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Those are good looking headlights. Do you have any night time photos?
No none yet, I will get a few and post, after adjusting they have a nice bluish beam pattern, they are very good looking with the led turn signals etc, a little pricey but are functional and aesthetically pleasing [emoji106]

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
No none yet, I will get a few and post, after adjusting they have a nice bluish beam pattern, they are very good looking with the led turn signals etc, a little pricey but are functional and aesthetically pleasing [emoji106]

Did you get the sequential mirror signals too?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Did you get the sequential mirror signals too?
Dang there pretty cheap, thanks for the motivation, gonna buy, hopefully they are easy to install [emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Got these today, GTI 312mm calipers and carriers, going to get new rotors and pads soon???A3778BCC-94EC-4A8C-A48C-46FF6514A13D.jpeg

DubbinDude

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the same car its a 17 with loads of engine and exterior mods. The engine now has all GTI plugs, coil packs, turbo. Did a front mount, APR stage 1, custom quad r like exhaust stock dp no res, or muffler. I need to put a resonator back on. The car ran a 13.3 as it sits now. Feel free to pm me if you want to talk more. I love it! Its fun to drive and i can put the family and dog in the back with no problem. other car is a 17 GTI SE