GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GSW 4motion manual build, come along!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well got the tips and muffler delete done today, couldn't find single tip ones big enough to fill the valance, but these came out nice, and look good more OEM. Will probably add resonator to decrease the drone, but overall very happy, looks way better than feux exhaust[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Another pic, it's cloudy today[emoji16]

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Looks good!

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
Well put on the new rear diffuser, OEM Audi short shifter, 8mm spacers up front, and 15mm out back, the stance has made the wagen look so much better. Also the rear diffuser is really high quality and looks insane! Can't wait to get tailpipes done[emoji41][emoji106]

Looking good. Did you go with the BFI Perfect Fit kit?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looks good!
Thank you!
Looking good. Did you go with the BFI Perfect Fit kit?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
No it's just more trial and error, ECS in the front and H&R in the back, 8mm and 15mm, I also have 5mm and 10mm spacers but this set up looked the best[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Gonna have some fun this weekend, intercooler and stage 1 unitronic [emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Do you have the link to where you got these? Sick of my back window being covered in dirt!
Hey man, got from this person on eBay [emoji41]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Hey man, got from this person on eBay [emoji41]

Here is the item number [emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
More fun tomorrow [emoji41][emoji106]
Bfi dogbone, APR short shift kit, intercooler, and unitronic stage 1...

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well after about 6 hours, got the magic intercooler installed, APR short shift kit, and bfi stage 1 dogbone insert. Hopefully tomorrow get unitronic loaded. Shifter is really nice, notchy, I have set half way on all settings, bfi adds very little nvh. Over all happy, not too much modifications needed, a few filing of some radiator clips, broke one yellow clip but ended up using both eBay ones I had bought already. Only thing was I didn't think a bracket was mandatory for the magic install but it really is. We Jerry rigged one with bolts and washers to hold top of intercooler with AC condenser, but it would have been perfect with the custom bracket, oh well you can't see it anyways[emoji41][emoji106] also took off tranny mount to fit the APR side to side bracket, not too difficult but was nowhere on any instructions, also there is some filing if you already have the 42d bushings we also found out...good times!

8055WAGEN

Go Kart Champion
@Jedimk7 What offset are your wheels? Tire size?
I have 17x8 45mm offset 225/45R17
Maybe I will get spacers like you have.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
@Jedimk7 What offset are your wheels? Tire size?
I have 17x8 45mm offset 225/45R17
Maybe I will get spacers like you have.
I have 18x8 45 offset, 235/40/18 Firehawk tires, 8mm front, 15mm rear and it's just about perfect[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Just took her out for a canyon run and much much more fun, very lively, pulls well all the way up, I came into some corners pretty hot, need a brake upgrade next[emoji41][emoji106]

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
3 day unitronic stage 1 update:
Wagen is really fun now, merging on the freeway is much quicker, car is legit quick now! Around town it is a blast, I would imagine an is20 upgrade is in the future but I can definitely wait now. I would think it would be fairly fast with an is20. Software is very stock feeling, worth every penny![emoji41][emoji106]