GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GSW 4Motion Coilovers (2019)

Retrophit

Car(s)
19 / GSW / 4Mo / MT
Hey there. I just picked up a 2019 GSW 4Motion with a stick and before I even drove it I had BC coils installed (and APR brakes and wheels) and Im not sure the BCs are working out.

Anyone installed BCs before on a 4Motion GSW? Any good alternatives guaranteed to work out there? Any help is appreciated!!

Lucas
C46D27D3-3B05-485D-A718-C1C32135F190.jpeg

ckuhns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf Sportwagen
I can't speak to the BC's, but I sprung for the Bilstein B16's on my wagon with the adjustable damping, and holy crap they're awesome.

Retrophit

Car(s)
19 / GSW / 4Mo / MT
Thank you both. Would you mind posting part numbers if you have them? Also, are you both running the supplied springs?

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
I have bc coilovers on my golf r and I absolutely hate them. They have about 2k miles on them and I can’t wait to get rid of these. I will be upgrading to kw clubsports

Retrophit

Car(s)
19 / GSW / 4Mo / MT
I have bc coilovers on my golf r and I absolutely hate them. They have about 2k miles on them and I can’t wait to get rid of these. I will be upgrading to kw clubsports
What about them do you hate?

TheContender09

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
They creak a lot, they ride harsh even on softer settings. Driving with them doesn’t feel quality to me. Plus they sent me the wrong spring rates so they ride is way too soft for me.