GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'd remove your address - creeps a plenty on the interweb.
yeah......thanks....taken down.....was excited and didn't think that one through

It's so one of use can get a free set of wheels and he can file another claim
shhhhh....Acadia may show up and steal off my front porch now

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Neuspeed just called to talk with me.

Turns out, I'm the first person to file a claim with Route and they wanted my input, as they just started with that company 2 months ago. They asked me if Route asked for the wheel back.......and I was like "I'm not going to poke the bear cause I want a full size spare".......so that said, if Neuspeed ain't asking for it back.........shhhhhhhh

Also....turns out I'm the 4th person in the last year that has had the exact same issue/damage. So they're trying to track down with UPS the cause.

Crazy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Neuspeed just called to talk with me.

Turns out, I'm the first person to file a claim with Route and they wanted my input, as they just started with that company 2 months ago. They asked me if Route asked for the wheel back.......and I was like "I'm not going to poke the bear cause I want a full size spare".......so that said, if Neuspeed ain't asking for it back.........shhhhhhhh

Also....turns out I'm the 4th person in the last year that has had the exact same issue/damage. So they're trying to track down with UPS the cause.

Crazy

Sucks having to wait a week to wait for the replacement, but worth it if it means having a full sized spare (for free!). Nice resolution!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sucks having to wait a week to wait for the replacement, but worth it if it means having a full sized spare (for free!). Nice resolution!
I'm not waiting....going to put new tires on all around and slap 'em on. When the new wheel arrives, I'll ceramic coat that too and then throw a new tire on it and then swap damaged girl out.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm not waiting....going to put new tires on all around and slap 'em on. When the new wheel arrives, I'll ceramic coat that too and then throw a new tire on it and then swap damaged girl out.

yes-yes-yes-he-man.gif

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So finally got the tires mounted, and I’m bringing the wheels home. I’ll have to do this again when the new wheel comes in, but I can’t complain since now I have a full size spare with fresh rubber all around.
IMG_4605.jpeg

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
So finally got the tires mounted, and I’m bringing the wheels home. I’ll have to do this again when the new wheel comes in, but I can’t complain since now I have a full size spare with fresh rubber all around.
View attachment 282230
Mounting them up today I hope

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I think that's graphite.

But that looks great and jealous how easy to clean where I have to use q-tips to clean between my 100 spokes

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
They look good, always a fan of the five star. What made you enter summer with all seasons?