GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah......I know........I'm glad I did, but would be furious had I not and they just hang it on "deal with UPS"....

I don't think you could. I'm pretty sure it's on the shipper to deal with UPS. Like I think if you called UPS, they'd be like "We need the sender to call us."

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Neuspeed Update:

1434 - Email from "Payton" at Route apologizing and announcing to be my POC; requesting more pics of wheel damage.....
1435 - I flooded the email with pics of the wheel, protector and damaged boxes.

7 hours to get an email from route with a POC

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
But still no semblance of what a resolution will look like?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
What bullshit. A good dude orders wheels - they get fucked through no fault of his own and now he has to deal with all the fuckery of getting a replacement wheel/compensation. #whenbadthingshappentogoodpeople

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
But still no semblance of what a resolution will look like?
aside from "we'll get this resolved quickly for you'......not yet. Neuspeed is waiting for Route to communicate with them on the claim. I'm about to give Neuspeed the Route claim number.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What bullshit. A good dude orders wheels - they get fucked through no fault of his own and now he has to deal with all the fuckery of getting a replacement wheel/compensation. #whenbadthingshappentogoodpeople
this......I mean.....how much red tape can there be? Just give me a new wheel and sort it out amongst yourselves?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Neuspeed update:
1422 - Payton from Route sends email back confirming which wheel was damaged with pick from Neuspeed's website and amount of wheels damaged.
1422 - I respond with exact info about the wheel, type, color, dimensions and specific name. Confirm 1 wheel only (insert Sean Connery "one ping only please" reference)

may be getting somewhere now

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Fingers crossed for "A new one has been ordered and will arrive in a few days, enjoy your spare wheel."

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Neuspeed Update:

1451 - Route emails me link of RSE wheel to confirm which wheel it is.
1452 - I confirm link is correct.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Fingers crossed for "A new one has been ordered and will arrive in a few days, enjoy your spare wheel."
that would honestly be a huge blessing......the APR 01s I'm selling is a set with full size spare, so it'd be nice to have the same with these wheels.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
OUTSTANDING SUCCESS!!!

1459 - received these emails
IMG_4577.png

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
and NO mention of sending damaged wheel back!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
8 hours from start of claim filing to actual replacement wheel being ordered.......gotta say......that ain't bad....

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'd remove your address - creeps a plenty on the interweb.
It's so one of use can get a free set of wheels and he can file another claim