GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
OTS tune and yeah….. just didn’t think about it. What should I log and look for?
Here's the log list from EQT. You just load it to the AP in AP manager for PC or Mac.

Attachments

• eqt_loglist.cfg.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 42

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Just log their standard log list. Pretty sure it's listed somewhere. I have no idea how an AP works.
Yup…they do…I’ll log a couple pulls

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Thanks Matt…I think I still have it loaded

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
They were standard dealer plugs I was trying out….maybe I’ll take the new oem plugs out and throw in the Ruths to test them in this round

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
first log sucked....new updated to follow

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
E85 log before I switch back to 93 due to colder temps
https://datazap.me/u/swcrow/log-1664469932?log=0&data=8-15
e8529Sept.PNG

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So I picked up a contractor screw yesterday at work and ended up having to drive home on like 5 psi (by the time I got home when I checked). Hit up discount tire this morning.

Evidently, since coming back to work, my PS4s have taken a nose dive quickly.....I just checked them all 1 month ago....all above 5/32.

These jokers were at 2/32, 3/32, 4/32 and 6/32......discrepancies are because I've replaced a couple since new due to other road hazard warranty crap (screws/nails).

My Michelin PS4s only lasted 23k miles......that's really crappy.

Insert 235/40/18 Conti DWS06 replacements all around

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
23k is actually in the average for them across platforms really. Esp when you consider a tuned GTI can really work the front tires…

I think mine were done before 20k. And when you search out forums it’s in the 15-28k range.

Did you get some prorating on the new tires? The ps4s are treadwear warranty’d to 30k. But I don’t know if that prorating only goes towards replacing with the same tires.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
23k is actually in the average for them across platforms really. Esp when you consider a tuned GTI can really work the front tires…

I think mine were done before 20k. And when you search out forums it’s in the 15-28k range.

Did you get some prorating on the new tires? The ps4s are treadwear warranty’d to 30k. But I don’t know if that prorating only goes towards replacing with the same tires.
Well, that does make me feel a tad better that I was "in the range" lol.

Unfortunately, they had ZERO PS4s in stock or I probably would have gone the prorated route. They had someone's "lay away" DWS set at the location so I talked them into giving them to me and getting another set for whomever ordered them, in from the warehouse later today haha

I will say....this is the second time this has happened so I ordered a full size spare from APR at the tire shop....will put a 6/32 tire on it as a backup

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
500s or 510s?
I went with 510 originally, but then switched to 500 w/swift as I really don’t track and from what I’ve heard, that’s when you need the 510s