GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I know he’s mad busy. Check your spam inbox too. I had a file he sent sit in mine for nearly 2 weeks without knowing.

Thanks. I've been watching my spam several times a day just in case, but told Patrick what's up too

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
That's what he said.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
BOOM.

Ed sent the 2nd revision, DSG tune and TC ready to be uploaded.

:cool:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Rear brace installed..... Fantastic CS at Eurocode. Next up will have to be coilovers.... Or the front brace

20200403_164711.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Coming soon:
downloadfile.jpg

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
I'm running some heavy 24lbs wheels on my car right now, but besides making the car feel more solid they did not make it feel like it's dragging around heavy anchors while turning or braking like I've felt on other cars. Of course if I swapped them out to my 17lbs OZ wheels I'm sure I will notice a difference, but if it's like my Golf-R for street-ing around GT style, might be okay.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I had the 0.05 way back when, only downside is they’re HEAVY

I'm running some heavy 24lbs wheels on my car right now, but besides making the car feel more solid they did not make it feel like it's dragging around heavy anchors while turning or braking like I've felt on other cars. Of course if I swapped them out to my 17lbs OZ wheels I'm sure I will notice a difference, but if it's like my Golf-R for street-ing around GT style, might be okay.

Jake...almost got those or the .01 types, but fell in love with the 0.06, especially with the concave-ness. I will admit, they are 8lbs heavier per wheel than my FAST FC04 at 18 lbs, but I'm not tracking and never will, so I'm okay with adding some unsprung weight. Plus my wheels were a pain to clean...lol

Golfs everyday....good to know...was afraid I might notice, but nice to see I actually may not.

Planning on going with 245/40 to have some meat.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yeah, congrats on your new wheels. Hope you can get new tires wrapped soon. I love shopping for wheels.
Thanks! Yeah I can't wait to throw them on tomorrow!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Mounted!!! Man 245/40 tires are beefy! Had to order 10mm spacers for the rear due to some rubbing, but looks awesome!!

20200418_175219.jpg
20200418_175701.jpg
20200418_175149.jpg
20200418_175138.jpg
20200418_175032.jpg