GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

aegis

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Was thinking about mounts recently. I think mine are original at 215k km. Like you said, I don't really have a concept of how it should feel, but there is a decent amount of movement on startup so had me thinking about it.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Was thinking about mounts recently. I think mine are original at 215k km. Like you said, I don't really have a concept of how it should feel, but there is a decent amount of movement on startup so had me thinking about it.
now that know what it SHOULD feel like, mine was very sloppy and I guess I had just gotten used to it

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So driving my car on this latest revision is awesome, but when I ran the latest logs, I've reached back out to Strat for what's taking place between 5600 and 6500 rpm.......can't tell if it's injector timing issues and we need to dial back a smidge or not.

https://datazap.me/u/swcrow/e30-wot-v3?log=0&data=6-9

might be knocking on skunkwerk mpi's door soon I guess

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My guess is it's running into whatever shaft speed limiter that's in place.
that would explain the cut and building back up to the same level and repeating process. Need to back that off a bit for sure. Thanks Diggs

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
aye but it didnt do it prior. go back to prev revs and look at turbo shaft speed and compare. I would but you hid all of them for who knows why. Nothing special to see here. Anywho, it's a tune issue, tell your tuner to fix it.
no idea why it's hid.....easily changed, but I only keep current logs on datazap....folder at home has all logs. But yeah, I'll swap to prior revision

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Okay…. Uploaded a few versions leading up to now.

Alex at Strat already sent a revised tune and is going to have me log “torque limitation source”

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So took off from a light into a nice empty stretch of road and decided to rip it from a dig. Traction control issues galore. Upper rpms in 3-5 gave a CEL for multiple misfires.

Immediately sent pic of codes and description off to Alex….cheers to him for immediate responses followed by another revision to correct…..some limit being tripped that is software related in the top end.

And down the rabbit hole we go