GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great site for getting LEDed up

Wolly

Passed Driver's Ed
Those h15s look good, anyone tried them?

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Excellent - thanks.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Seriously temped by both the interior kit and the H15 bulbs, but I'd love to know a first hand opinion from anyone who has purchased.

Black&White

Passed Driver's Ed
Seriously temped by both the interior kit and the H15 bulbs, but I'd love to know a first hand opinion from anyone who has purchased.

Just got these from ebay from Singapore, Didn't realise they were Osrams so result! Were called XENCN cost $78 Au

Its strange the DRLs still glow slightly yellow with a blue hue, better than before but not white/blue enough must be the low wattage of that element.
where as I flick high beam on and there a bright white, very good!

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 4,475
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 4,437

GolfMNE

Ready to race!
Just got these from ebay from Singapore, Didn't realise they were Osrams so result! Were called XENCN cost $78 Au

Its strange the DRLs still glow slightly yellow with a blue hue, better than before but not white/blue enough must be the low wattage of that element.
where as I flick high beam on and there a bright white, very good!

Do you have picture of them fitted on car?

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Those look to be the OEM Osrams (or a good fake) which have simply been painted blue.

DW58

Go Kart Champion

Bumpety-bump

GolfTDi2

spent a whopping £105 on a bunch of lights from the ledperf website, vanity lights, front and rear ceiling lights, glove box, boot, front fogs, main beam and drl/high beam and will install them on the weekend and let you lot know how it went and before and after pics.