GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5

Gyntry

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 Golf R
Just got the HPA Stage II R32 last night. Pretty sweet!

DirtyJerzGTI

Dirty Dubbin'
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
How can I buy a truck for the truck series?

If you complete the IA license you'll win a truck.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047

Just got the HPA Stage II R32 last night. Pretty sweet!

I love that r32!

I don't know what to do about the truck series in spec B - I've done every mod to it and it still loses on the circle track (forget the name - been awhile since i played) Should I just increase the top end all the way? (Been trying to teach myself how properly adjust gears in a few of the cars) like my Veyron ~

I want the 111 Meters a Second Trophy as well and I can't get my Veyron past 1200+hp (mine's about 1180 something and tops out at like 240). Has every upgrade in terms of power, weight reduction, reinforcement, etc. - don't know how some have gotten to go so fast :iono: even gave it an oil change when it didn't need it just to try - sometimes that actually gives the car power lol

D0rk

MOAR POWAR
Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen GTI
fuck, my gt5 game data corrupted somehow.... AHHHHH

I started backing up my data daily once I started running my PS3 24/7 for b-spec endurances.

The save file is only like 600kb, so find any old flash drive and start keeping a backup. Way too much time to have destroyed by corruption or a dead drive.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
I started backing up my data daily once I started running my PS3 24/7 for b-spec endurances.

The save file is only like 600kb, so find any old flash drive and start keeping a backup. Way too much time to have destroyed by corruption or a dead drive.

thats a good idea. luckily, i didn't get too far....

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I have the fully customizable one installed. should i jus keep increasing the top end?

The oval race is a bitch on spec-b. A trick I used, which I actually found earlier in this thread, is to create a new level 0 spec B driver to run the race. The lower level drivers are more careless and don't stomp on the brakes before each turn, so they don't let all the other cars go by. I kept generating new guys until I got one that was all the way red in driving style and had him run the race and he did it. Then I deleted the poor bastard.

I passed the gran turismo all stars, but i cant beat historic racing car cup. So can someone please loan me a car?