GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5

Strmtrpr

Censored
Well it has been announced that this is hitting shelves sometime in the fourth quarter this year. I am guessing sometime around November.....so any PS3 owner must buy this game!!!

:biggrin:

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
I don't even own a PS3 but I will to get this game! I've been waiting for this game for years! Seriously since before I joined the Army and I have two years in service now lol.

Strmtrpr

Censored
Duke Nukem 3D will be out long before this game

Mind you, Chinese Democracy is now out, so the unexpected can happen eventually.

Many credible sources including a flier from the developers themselves have said its coming out this year. Now I do know that doesn't mean it will but a man can still have dreams can't he?

I will probably still buy forza 3 in case it doesn't come out but if it is set in stone to come out...that is the only racing game I need :lol:

Godsquad...good time to do it man..the PS3 is dropping it's price to 300

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I will probably still buy forza 3 in case it doesn't come out

I was a die hard GT fan, then the PS3 was priced stupid high and I bought a 360 instead. I must say that the Forza franchise is an excellent replacement. I don't miss a single thing from GT that Forza doesn't have (not much). Plus, Forza 3 looks very promising.

Now, given that the PS3 slim is so cheap, I would probably have gone with that if it was out a year ago when I got my 360. I'm sure GT5 will be epic, but if you're a 360 owner like myself, Forza is not a bad replacement at all.

Strmtrpr

Censored
I played a good amount of Forza 2 when it came out..in reality I will probably end up owning both of them...I am a sucker for a good racing game :help:

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I played a good amount of Forza 2 when it came out..in reality I will probably end up owning both of them...I am a sucker for a good racing game :help:

Oh man, I hear ya. That's the ideal. I just can't justify droppin 300 bones on a PS3 just for GT5.

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
xbox needs a new good wheel , the microsoft one lags far behind the wheels logitech has out for the ps3.

That's my biggest gripe. Stupid Microsoft won't let anyone else other than Microsoft (logitech for example) release a wheel. I haven't used it, but I've heard it's decent though no G27.

Microsoft + Options = FAIL.

utekineir

Banned
I have the microsoft one, it isn't bad, but it could be a lot better.

It's going to be sold with my xbox games and all that now that i have a ps3.

The logitech wheel with the 6 speed shifter and analog clutch looks awesome.

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
I have the microsoft one, it isn't bad, but it could be a lot better.

It's going to be sold with my xbox games and all that now that i have a ps3.

The logitech wheel with the 6 speed shifter and analog clutch looks awesome.

That wheel looks sick. I'm seriously considering ditching the xBox for the PS3 now that the price has gone down. GT5, more controller options (steering wheel), blu-ray, not having to deal with Microsoft's crap...the list goes on and on.

utekineir

Banned
That was my plan, or well blu ray and the better wheels. I don't really play games much, but the blu ray is great to have. Saw a 40gig bundle on clearance dirt cheap a month or so ago and that was it. Just have to sell the xbox stuff now.

PetrolHead

Car(s)
MKVI GTI
See, I'm not much of a gamer either to tell you the truth. I use my xBox mainly for Netflix streaming. Do you find that you use your PS3 more than you did the xBox?

utekineir

Banned
Well, the xbox got turned on once every 2-3 months, and that was most of the time for a dvd.

The ps3 being a new toy has been turned on once or twice a week. Mostly rented blu rays, but I do have 4 games, mgs4, gtr5p, little big planet, and the new batman game.