GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got to love North Texas

pkvir

Passed Driver's Ed
Below is the weather forecast today for north Texas. First line of storms (not all that strong) are minutes away. The strong ones may be here while my new car is out in the elements. I will be keeping a close eye on it and hopefully be able to come home and put her in the garage if the large hail hits.

"Here's the new severe weather outlook for later today with an enhanced severe risk expected across parts of the Hill Country, Central Texas, North Texas, Northeast Texas, and East Texas with a whole bunch of large population centers included. The strongest storms today could produce destructive hail larger than the size of baseballs, damaging wind gusts over 70 MPH, and the possibility of a few tornadoes. We're going be busy later today!"

GC854

Ready to race!
Aagh!!!! And I think the weather in the North of Scotland sucks but no need here to run around shouting 'Incoming, take cover!"!!

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Yeah we just got slammed by large hail. All cars outside Windows destroyed. House has damage as well.

Abilene, TX 06.12.2014 HailStorm: http://youtu.be/Qwx0IXJ-EUc

Video I just took.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

pkvir

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah we just got slammed by large hail. All cars outside Windows destroyed. House has damage as well.

Abilene, TX 06.12.2014 HailStorm: http://youtu.be/Qwx0IXJ-EUc

Video I just took.

Fortunately for me the bad stuff stayed to the West. I am sorry it hit you so hard. The only bright side I can think of is that you didn't have you R yet. Hang in there my Texas friend.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

jjm51

Ready to race!
oh man.

that one ball of hail looks like a baseball.

is that green car totaled or will it be fixable? can tell it has pretty severe damage. just can't tell if it's all over the car.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
oh man.

that one ball of hail looks like a baseball.

is that green car totaled or will it be fixable? can tell it has pretty severe damage. just can't tell if it's all over the car.
It's all over. Most likely totaled. If you Google Abilene TX hail it will bring up a ton of articles and pics of what happened.

ersh2k4

Passed Driver's Ed
When my car was 2 days from being delivered to me, there was a severe storm with a hail rain in town that literally destroyed both ford and mitsubishi dealerships, the city got hit really bad. (its totally uncomon here, this kind of storm so they were not prepared to receive rocks of ice from the sky)

Well, at volkswagen, the outside parking lot was full with cars to be delivered, and there is ONE washing cabin with a ceiling, where, guess whose car was? :D

my car was intact while others had to be repaired, and their delivers delayed!!

damn i was lucky