GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got scammed by Wisebrady for $400

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Make me a new screen shot... it’s about time that the check made it to my house.

I was going to make a fake picture of a check from Paypal for $450 payable to Tom Robben so you could say you got the check and could mail it to him, but I can't find a good image of a check from PayPal to use as a base :(

Papercuts2

Ready to race!
I’m so glad to have made this thread since so many had so much input. Amazing!!
Summary:
- Exellent good and tough advise
- Sympathy
- Laughs!!
Many great things came out of this!
Feel better now. Hope this helps anyone that reads it as well

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’m so glad to have made this thread since so many had so much input. Amazing!!
Summary:
- Exellent good and tough advise
- Sympathy
- Laughs!!
Many great things came out of this!
Feel better now. Hope this helps anyone that reads it as well

Tell you what.... post up your PayPal address and I’ll kick down some money to help with your loss... maybe encouraging others to help you out too. Since we’ve had a good laugh at your shit situation.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I was going to make a fake picture of a check from Paypal for $450 payable to Tom Robben so you could say you got the check and could mail it to him, but I can't find a good image of a check from PayPal to use as a base :(

Just another PayPal send of funds to the wrong email... again. 🤣

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Tell you what.... post up your PayPal address and I’ll kick down some money to help with your loss... maybe encouraging others to help you out too. Since we’ve had a good laugh at your shit situation.
I can kick in a 20$ bro. If u get the info plz dm me dudes PayPal? In fact. I don’t have PayPal. So can I just zelle or cash app u and u send for me plz?