GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good place to sell downpipe!

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
For anyone trying to sell their factory cats, I recently found a person in RI who buys downpipes/ cats for more than anyone in the area (that I could find). I'll attach his business card below. I got $580 for my downpipe and 2 cats. Everyone else offered 500 or less.
16406265364464681309672258190859.jpg

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Catalytic converter thefts are rampant in my state. Not sure if this is an "enabler" you provided advertisement for. Looks like our legislature is going to take up a bill in the next year making it illegal for scrap dealers to purchase unless from original owner or commercial enterprises.

https://www.krem.com/article/news/p...-law/281-2afdd7de-add1-4a5f-b30b-2bea12b64e38
Yeah he is one of the last places in RI that takes 'em. Same issue in RI and MA. And I don't think it's enabling it, you can steal anything and go to a pawn shop to sell those stolen items. It's only becoming so big because people are talking about it. Cat theft has always been a huge thing. It's a bad thing but itl happen regardless. Plus I was the original owner anyway lol. But that's a fantastic point!